INCREASE SOYBEAN YIELD POTENTIAL
Maximize the nitrogen-fixing potential and vigor of each plant by recommending VAULT® HP plus INTEGRAL® as part of your complete seed treatment program. Only the VAULT HP plus INTEGRAL system provides:
Ultra-Low Application Rate
- Just 2.0 fl oz/CWT of seed (or 0.94 fl oz per 140,000 seed count unit1) for more options to apply additional seed treatments.
- Better performance through treatment equipment and more convenience.
- 2 x 200 package size - treats 20,000 lbs of soybean seed2 (400, 50-lb units) — fewer containers to open and handle means more time savings for large-volume treaters.
- 2 x 100 package size - treats 10,000 lbs of seed2 (or 200, 50-lb units of seed) in 100-unit increments.
- 4 x 50 package size - provides the ability to prepare and mix in 50-unit (2,500 lbs2) increments for smaller-volume operations or to mix more precisely to treatment demand.
- Delivers an industry-leading 125+ days of on-seed survival3 due to advanced production techniques, packaging materials and special nutrient and extender technology.
- Compatible with popular fungicide and insecticide soybean seed-treatment products.
- Review the current seed compatibility chart.
- 1 Based on 2,800 seeds-per-pound seed size.
- 2 Based on 3,000 seeds-per-pound seed size.
- 3 Rating of VAULT HP treatment only (no other seed treatments) from 2 x 100 packaging size. Applied per label directions and seed stored at 64ºF. Lower storage temperature conditions will significantly improve on-seed rhizobia survival.
Versatile Treatment Size Options
Longest Days-on-Seed Rating for Rhizobia
Improve Seed Handling and Plantability Even More
Team up VAULT HP with rhizobia-friendly Flo Rite® 1706 for improved plantability, seed coverage, appearance and reduced dust-off of valuable active treatment ingredients.